I am so glad you have a blog now!! I know alot more about blogging then I do facebook. I am so jealous of all of the snow!! What fun times!! It has been colder than usual here. The other morning at 9am is was 25 degrees which is cold for us!! We will definatly keep in touch now . . . I have been slacking on my blog but hopefully I will pick up the pace. I have been so busy!!
Ok so I had to check to see what Holly wrote Sorry I crashed with Ozdyn and didn't get to tell you good bye. Thanks for not waking me though. It was a good snooze! Good job on doing your blog update too.
Our family consists of four. There is Thaniel my husband of 2 and a half years, our daughter Karlie. She is 13 months and the joy of our life. Annie our 12 year old yellow lab. Then me, I am computer illiterate so don't expect to much.
I am so glad you have a blog now!! I know alot more about blogging then I do facebook. I am so jealous of all of the snow!! What fun times!! It has been colder than usual here. The other morning at 9am is was 25 degrees which is cold for us!! We will definatly keep in touch now . . . I have been slacking on my blog but hopefully I will pick up the pace. I have been so busy!!
ReplyDeleteOk so I had to check to see what Holly wrote Sorry I crashed with Ozdyn and didn't get to tell you good bye. Thanks for not waking me though. It was a good snooze!
ReplyDeleteGood job on doing your blog update too.